Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

With my new family in mind, this year I've decided to change up my New Year's celebration routine. Rather than celebrating the turn of the year with the best food, best music and all the other things that I used to think equate to happiness, I'm celebrating it with hope. Gone are those magical childhood nights when all was merry and bright! The truth is that these are very challenging times, and I for one would like to celebrate those challenges! Those big and small steps that we made and are about to make! Those things that really matter to us, as the clock turns, let us close our eyes and remember the great things we did, the great challenges that await yet, and smile because there is hope, we have plans and that we will make it happen! Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment